Istinye Park is officially opened in 19 October 2007 at Maslak/Istanbul. As you may know, Maslak is a neighborhood which known with it’s skyscrapers. Prime minister of Turkey Tayyip Erdogan and President of Syria Bashar al-Assad joined the opening ceremony of Istinye Park.
There are 300 different shops located in Istinye Park. Total retail are is 242.000 square meters. Istinye Park is completed with 270 million $ of investment. Parking is available for 3.200 cars on four different levels. There are 64 escalators and 12 movie theaters working in mall.
The shopping center features both closed and open-air sections. Open-air section offers street-shopping like experience to visitors.
There are three distinct sections present in the building:
- The Grand Rotunda is a central entertainment space, consisting of a four level arena-like space beneath a scalloped/segmented shell. It is supported by a central exterior mast over 3 panoramic elevators. The 75-meter-diameter hard-shell canopy encloses a 9 m diameter vertically moving stage. The Rotunda also features kinetic water sculptures animated with lights and music.
- The Lifestyle Center is an open air town square incorporating a green central park and Fashion District- the glass roofed indoor retail area.
- The Bazaar area is distinguished from the rest of the center with its historical Turkish styling- each facade has been inspired by Turkish architecture and history.
You can visit Istinye Park everyday from 10.00 to 22.00
Services and Attractions
- Funtime, the kids’ entertainment center is around 1,500 sqm.
- Hillside Sports and Leisure Club.
- The cinema has 12 screens, one of which is an IMAX 3D screen.
- Golf Carts
- Wheel Chair and Stroller Services
- Services for families with children
- Wedding List
- Tax Refund
- Valet Parking
Shops inside Istinye Park
- Armani Jeans, DKNY Jeans, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferre, Gucci, Paul Smith, Burberry, Chloe, Hugo Boss, Beymen, Vakko, Boyner, Mavi Jeans, Machka, Derishow
How to Get There?
Bus: City buses number 29, 29B, 29P, 29S, 40B, 42, EL1, EL2 provides access to the center.
Minibus: İstinye-Beşiktaş, Tarabya-Beşiktaş.
Metro: You can use free service buses from Oto Sanayi and ITU metro stop, between 12.00 – 14.00